EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 20th April 2017REGISTER NOW
01. In-Person Participant's Registration
Registration fee includes :
- 4 Refreshments (Coffee/Tea/Cookies/Short eats)
- 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Abstract Book (Hard Copy)
- Conference Proceedings (Soft Copy)
- Conference Bag
- Conference Group Photo
- Attendance/Presentation certificate
- Conference schedule handout
02. Poster Sessions
A poster session is 60 minutes and is scheduled concurrently with other sessions in the conference program. Posters are grouped by key interest area and each session will feature 02 to 04 posters. During the first part of the session, each poster presenter will have 3-5 minutes to present their topic. The objective of the 3-5 minute introduction is to set the scene and provide the main points about the poster.
03. Virtual Registration
If you wish your paper to be published in ICED 2017 Publications, but will not be to attend the ICED 2017 , you have an option to register as a “virtual presenter”.
- Abstracts and papers will be published in conference proceedings
- Upload a presentation of your paper to conference website and "author STREAM"
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
- An author certificate, Proceeding book and conference materials will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference
04. Group Registration:
- All the benefits of in-person participant
- Discounted Registration for five (5) or more participants from same organization/institution
Please contact Miss. Sandali Gurusinghe for more information email@example.com