ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
GUIDELINES FOR THE ABSTRACT STRUCTURE
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be sent back to the author(s) to be revised.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions.
- Your submission should be in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Once you prepared your abstract according to the guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com
- After successful submission, receipt acknowledging the abstract will be sent via an email within three working days.