Call for Papers
The 3rd International Conference on Economics and Development 2019
Theme : “ Fourth Industrial Revolution: Current Practices, New Challenges and Opportunities “
The 3rd International Conference on Economics and Development 2019 invites academics, researchers, practitioners, scholars, and industry experts to exchange and share their experiences and knowledge on all aspects of Economics and Development from all around the world. TIIKM welcomes you to send abstracts for the Conference, which will be held, from 13th – 14th June 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand under the theme “Fourth Industrial Revolution: Current Practices, New Challenges and Opportunities”.
The globalization and the competitiveness are forcing companies to rethink and to innovate their production processes following the Industry 4.0 paradigm. The implementation of this new paradigm represents a significant change for companies that have to contend with making huge investments. However, in order to benefit from the opportunities offered by the smart revolution, companies must have the prerequisites needed to withstand changes generated by “smart” systems. In addition, new workers who face the world of work 4.0 must have new skills in automation, digitization, and information technology, without forgetting soft skills.
Thus, ICED 2019 provides an excellent opportunity for your research in these areas to receive that global expert touch and international exposure.
Themes to be covered include any aspects of the major themes presented below.
- Green Politics and Ecological Economic Growth
- Social, Environment and Sustainable Growth
- Advancing Economics and Innovations
- Education and Skills
- Banking And Finance
- Household Behavior, Family Economics and Industrial Economics
- Environmental and Sustainable Economic Development
- Agricultural Economics
- International Trade, Investment, Economic Integration and Knowledge Economy
- Technology Development & Innovations
- International Economics
- Public Finance
- Monetary Economics
- Macroeconomic Issues
- Financial Markets
- Money and Capital Markets
- International Finance
- Human development
- Government and Economic Resiliency
- Public-Private Partnerships: Expanding the Traditional Model
- Digital Transformation in Smart Manufacturing
- Industrial Organization and policy
- Trade Liberalization and Economic Growth
- Transport Economics
- Knowledge Economy
- International Trade, Investment and Economic Integration